Friday, December 16, 2011

God, the Bible & Politics is almost finished



Good news, my book, God, the Bible & Politics is almost done. This book has been a labor of love for some time. It weaves all three topics effortlessly. We live in a society that says God, God, God, but doesn't really know him or what his word teaches. They profess with their lips but with their actions show something else. Look, I'm tired of politicians lying about their personal relationship with God, as if it really matters in the face of politics. It should be embarrassing for them to open their mouths and speak especially when they have to retract most of what they say. I'm also tired of them being dishonest and not saying what they really mean except for political expediency.  This book explores taboo subjects and gives answers as well as solutions.

While I could never say I have all the truth, I do make a strong effort to share with you my beliefs. For years I've listened to Ministers and Preachers stand in their pulpit and lie about the plain teachings of the Scriptures especially when it comes to subjects of abortion, homosexuality, and government to name a few.

This book addresses those subjects in a straight-forward manner and not a round- about way. The book will be available soon so please stay-tuned for details on how to purchase your copy.

John (The Non-Conformist) Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment