Tuesday, February 14, 2012

For All The Lovers Out There,Some Relationship Advice

While I'm no relationship expert, I do consider myself a man about town, simply meaning I'm not shy about interacting. My dear friend sent me over an article pertaining to relationship advice, I read it and sighed heavily. I then asked him his opinion, it made sense, since he's still on the right side of 50. He didn't want to answer for whatever reason, so I took it upon myself to answer the question. Advice doesn't have to be 300 pages of drudge and boredom. For me it focus's on 3 things. 1. Communication 2. Money 3. Sex It doesn't have to be long and drawn out. Master these 3 elements and you will have a successful marriage or relationship. You can add the incidentals yourself, allow me to share a few. Again I will share 3 things. 1. We share in a movie on recession free Tuesday(popcorn and soda 1buck each). 2. On Fridays we meet at a coffee house for a cup and conversation. 3. Never take each other for granted. The Bible teaches, he who finds a wife finds a good thing. Always be thankful for one another. While I shared a few things about me and my wife, there's a lot more I can add. Make your own memories that you can share.

No comments:

Post a Comment